Ask yourself, ‘Would I benefit right now from any of the following?’
- Actual live examples of successful interview-winning CVs
- Knowledge of how to pass a recruiter’s ten-second visual test
- Pre-, during, and post-interview lessons from successful job hunters
- A technique for inspiring the hiring manager with STAR answers
- The truth about the recruitment process
- How to stay employed in a competitive market
If you are a young or long-term job hunter, someone who has been made redundant after many years of service with one company,
a housewife or –husband returning to work, or even the career professional who is on the move, then this book will take you directly to lessons that get results.
If you answered yes to any of the above then, this book is definitely what you need right now. My goal for Inspire a Hire is to provide a simple and effective tool that will help job hunters generate interviews and, ultimately, achieve their desired careers.